We've partnered up with a leading Cloud, IT & Digital Transformation Consultancy based in London and they're looking to expand their Software Engineering teams.
The role itself is a Lead Azure Integration Engineer and sits within their Customer Experience Management practice where you will work with clients to design and deliver solutions primarily within the public sector.
You will be contributing to the design and development of bespoke digital services for their clients as well as having the opportunity to work with a wide variety of cutting edge Microsoft technologies.
The best thing about this role is that no day will ever be the same. You'll have the opportunity to work from inception all the way through to delivery and will work in areas such as integration, architecture, design and development on a weekly basis with some of the biggest transformation projects in the UK.
Anyways, enough about the company and role, here's what they'd like you to have:
- Extensive programming experience within C# & .NET
- Good experience developing enterprise solutions
- Exposure to working in the full software lifecycle
- Familiarity with Azure components (Service Bus, Integration Bus, Web Apps, Functions)
- Good experience working within integration projects
- Consulting experience is a bonus, ideally working with clients in the public sector
Whilst the majority of these skills are great to have, ultimately they're looking for a strong all rounder who can provide both technical and consulting expertise to technical and non-technical senior stakeholders.
So if you like the sound of this role then please reach out to me via the following methods:
Office Line: 0191 300 1800
LinkedIn: 'Chris Garside'
Anything discussed will remain 100% confidential and fully compliant with GDPR