Job Title: Senior Software Developer/consultant
Tech Stack: .NET, .NET Core, C#, Agile, Azure
Industries focused in: Music, Retail, Government (to name a few)
Salary: SEK 50,000 - 65,000
Location: Stockholm, Central
Over the past 10 years the company have established themselves as a leading provider of development solutions focused to open source technologies. They work with some of the worlds largest companies across Retail, Music and also within Government sectors.
With huge growth and an extremely successful environment, they are now looking to expand their services to Microsoft. With huge financial backing they are creating a sister company with a focus on .NET, C# and .NET Core development services and have already got a large amount of projects ready to start at huge, international giants.
However, as much as the company strive on providing great customer services to their clients, they are just as passionate about their consultants. With personalised development plans, down time training and certifications in any area you see fit, social environments and a pick of any project you want they make sure their consultants are happy and enjoy their work.
This role in particular is very flexible, with the company striving to help their consultants enjoy working and your role will be based around what project you choose, these can be anything from hands on back end coding to development and architecture solutions, the pick really is yours.
The experience we are looking for is for senior developers, and therefore we are ideally looking for the following exposure:
- Solid hands on experience to .NET, .NET Core and C# development with the ability to work individually but also help within a team environment.
- Cloud exposure working in Microsoft Azure OR AWS.
- Wider exposure to DevOps practice such as CI/CD pipeline deployment or Azure DevOps.
- Agile methodology experience.
- The ability to lead others and also work face to face with business representatives.
The company have fantastic benefits and perks which include:
- Flexible Pension
- Above market based salaries.
- Future bonus schemes.
- Personalised development set out by yourself and the Managing Director
- The ability to pick whatever project you want to work on with no pushing you into assignments you might not enjoy.
- Wellness Allowance
- Great career progression opportunity.
If you are interested in the above opportunity and would like to apply or find out more, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org