Strategic Account Manager - $120k base - $240k OTE - Northwest U.S. (Remote)
My client, a Microsoft Gold partner and top global consulting firm, is looking to add to their quickly growing sales team. This established Microsoft partner has seen great success in helping clients digitlizing their clients business through ERP and CRM solutions and services.
This is a great opportunity to work in an environment offering breakthrough technology and services. The organization is offering a competitive compensation package of base salary and double OTE along with full benefits and the opportunity for professional growth. The ideal individual would possess experience in managing accounts, building relationships, and developing new business.
In this position you will have the opportunity to:
- Initiating sales leads that create opportunities for new business
- Effectively leveraging resources throughout all sales cycles
- Manage sales forecast activity
- Meet and exceed targets in a highly competitive and dynamic market environment
You will be Successful in this role if you have:
- 4+ years of demonstrated success in a similar role selling D365 software and services
- Sales expertise in the development and delivery of Saas
- Demonstrated success with quotas of $1 million +
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Some domestic travel up to 50% are expected. Candidates who have experience selling ERP solutions and services are strongly encouraged to apply!
To discuss more in detail, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-863-7553
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Microsoft technologies. We deal with Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.