This Microsoft Partner are a Best and Brightest award-winning organization, they are renowned for their fantastic and collaborative culture and excellent retention rates.
They are looking for a Principal Azure Consultant who will have a real impact on the future of the business. This individual will be an integral part of building the new Cloud division and working closely with C level, Directors, Developers and Delivery Teams across the business.
You will also be working closely with Enterprise customers in a pre-sales, strategic and delivery capacity. A long term opportunity with abundant possibilities for progression! They are looking for someone with strong IaaS experience and a Windows background.
Role & Responsibilities
- Support customer's Cloud migration and modernization strategies
- Understanding Customer needs in order to develop migration strategies to solve business challenges
- Work closely with various teams across the internal business to develop client-facing and Azure best practice
- Work with large scale network, compute, and storage architectures to help remove roadblocks in customer migration projects
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience within an Architecture role leading the design of Enterprise Migration solutions
- Experience in a consultancy role or experience within a pre-sales capacity as part of an Architecture/ Consultant position
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code (IAC) platforms like Terraform, Ansible, and Azure ARM Templates
- Knowledge of Azure Advisor, Azure Security Center, Infrastructure and Azure DevOps
- Relevant Azure Architect or Engineer certification
If you want to kick start the new year with an exciting step in your career get in touch with Ellie on 704.247.5567