Business Systems Administrator - Perm - 35-40k - Remote
A National leading FMCG company based in Buckinghamshire are looking for a new MS GP Business Systems Administrator, to join their globally recognised company.
You will be joining an award-winning company culture, as they offer flexi-working hours and a market-leading benefits package. If you are looking for a new opportunity, then get in touch as we are looking to begin the interview process next week.
Your role is to be responsible for supporting the Business Management Support System - MS Dynamics GP.
- Assisting with business system queries from all departments within the company, thus ensuring smooth day to day running of the Business Management Support System. There is a requirement to log all user queries using a ticketing system and manage this query database.
- Maintaining higher-level maintenance of the Business Support System including access rights, new users, security, general ledger account set-up and company settings.
- To provide housekeeping function for the Business Management Support System. GRNI maintenance, clearing Pos, corrupt data etc.
- To carry out monthly rollover routines on the Business Management Support System.
- To provide support in report writing and obtaining data extracts for all departments across the business.
- To ensure accounts cash book, fixed assets, payable, receivables and stock systems are correctly running in tandem with the general ledger and be able to support all these areas.
- To ensure the purchase order and invoice approval work-flow correctly runs in tandem with the Business Management Support System. Make changes to the approval work-flow as required.
- To provide assistance where possible on other integration's within Business Management Support System e.g. BACs, EDI etc.
- To support new users on Microsoft Great Plains/Work-flow as required.
Skills & Qualifications
- Essential- knowledge of MS Dynamics GP (Great Plains)
Knowledge of Microsoft products
Medium to advanced Excel skills
A good grasp of accounting principles
Good customer service and communication skills
An analytical approach and attention to detail
Excellent reconciliation and problem-solving skills
- Competitive salary and pension
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to: email@example.com or call me on 0203 826 6706 for a completely confidential call to discuss this role in further detail.
Phone : +44(0)203 861 5349