Cloud Architect - Aarhus or Copenhagen
My client is hiring for a key player in establishing their customer's future solutions!
The role is based in the Consulting department focusing on a number of key areas: Cloud, IoT, robotics, security, network, data center, mobility and workplace.
You will be an important part of a dynamic team that develops digital solutions in collaboration with my clients customers.
My client focuses on innovative solutions within, among others, IoT, Dataplatform, Advanced Analytics, ML, AI and Automation - all built with modern cloud technologies within Azure PaaS and serverless: Cosmos DB, Azure Container Instances, Azure Functions, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Analysis Services, Azure IoT Hub just to name a few.
Typical tasks will be:
- Customer-specific development and integration tasks, IoT solutions and data platforms where the latest cloud technologies are used
- Deliver designs and architecture within a wide range of the latest technologies
- Technical project management of e.g. Cloud, IoT, or Microsoft projects with our customers
- Presale's work in collaboration with sales and business development
You are expected to have a relevant academic education or equivalent professional experience. You have solid practical experience in the design, development and implementation of solutions on Microsoft Azure. You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in developing scalable solutions on Azure that span many technologies and platforms. You have a minimum of 5 years of work experience as a foundation for broad business understanding. You can not only design architecture for solutions across Azure and relevant customer platforms, but also implement them.
You have a strong technical foundation and have competencies in several of the following disciplines:
- Documented experience in IT architecture at Enterprise similar customers / companies
- Good business understanding and the ability to link IT with business
- Azure technologies within Azure PaaS and Serverless
- Database management - including SQL / NOSQL
- Understanding the Internet of Things
- Clear professional position and follows the development of the Azure platform and knows the advantages and disadvantages of the various services.
- It will be an advantage to have good knowledge or certification in: ITIL, scrum
How to Apply?
Call Eddie on 0045 88 74 11 02 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!