We are tremendously excited to be working with a really exciting company that is "fighting the good fight" when it comes to healthier plates, and a healthier environment!
In possession of a highly powerful platform that enables the selection of cuisine based on the heath benefits AND the lowest possible ecological impact; this is a role for anyone looking to pursue a career in a more ethically driven organisation.
With offices throughout Sweden, this highly dynamic organisation recognises the changing landscape when it comes to remote work. As such, they are very open to hiring a (99%) remote senior who would only need to visit their office a maximum of 2x a month!
If all of that wasn't enough to get you hooked, they are also currently proud employers of one of the very best front-end developers in the entire country! Think of the levels required for Google, Amazon or Facebook and you will get a sense of the prestige currently in their team.
Not only are they a market leader in the Nordic markets, they are rapidly expanding across wider Europe and have some serious intent to be world leaders in this domain! The proof? They have recently hired a new Head of R&D that is already on track to staff up their research arm to be an equivalent level as the Silicon valley giants!
Role & Responsibilities
- Building enterprise software and complex solutions in React.js, adding new functionalities and developing functions from scratch - taking ownership of all front-end features and UX/UI decisions
- Work under great technical freedom, shaping the culture and development processes of their front-end team, always providing opportunities to take on as many responsibilities as they like
- The current plan is to migrate the all their systems to .NETCore, Microservices, Azure and React in 2021, and they already have Machine Learning research projects lined up for next year!
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong experience in building complex web solutions in React.js
- Demonstrable experience in building scaled up website applications and getting involved in technical decision, architectural planning, and mentoring junior developers
- Fantastic salary model (and fully remote too!)
- Immense technical freedom, take on high level responsibilities and drive a team in it's journey to become world leaders!
- Training courses, conferences and certifications are actively encouraged and supported