Office 365 Engineer
For an ICT organisation with over 15+ Partnerships including Microsoft. They are growing and their customers are growing with them. This specialist Partner ensures that they have the resources for the increasing demand for new ICT services and products.
Many of their customers are forward thinking when it comes to using the modern technologies at the core of their business operations. That is why they are looking for reinforcement for one of their Office 365 team.
Office 365 Team
The team is working in agile way with DevOps mindsets in order to mirror the development of the full Office 365 suite team moving towards DevOps, this is to ensure all knowledge is shared and everyone has an understanding of services and products.
The Role - O365 Engineer
You will be a specialist in Office 365, key responsibilities involve input on implementations and providing high level of support after.
The idea is to be able to take some of the load of the work that is currently there, which will give everyone more time for learning and development as well as working in a team towards success and innovation.
- Experience with Server 2016
- Able to create PowerShell scripts
- Exchange online (MS Teams is a plus)
- HBO minimum - even if not completed
- Dutch proficiency
- Attractive salary
- Educational courses and studies, international events e.g ignite
- Flexible working - start later finish earlier etc
- Friday drinks every week
- Monthly board games nights
- A lot of freedom and flexibility in work-life balance - important company-wide