Dynamics 365 CE In-house Consultant, Birmingham, £55,000, Manufacturing, Owning a D365 system, D365 project work, Power Platform,
An international manufacturing organisation are looking for a Dynamics 365 CE Systems Manager to take ownership of a newly implemented D365 online system across all of their European offices. The company are heavily supportive of utilising cutting edge tech to drive growth and boost performance.
You'll work in a diverse role split between working with key stakeholders and hands on with D365 and the Power Platform. You will need excellent communication skills to work with the UK and wider European offices to gather and translate requirements to map out business processes to be standardised across Europe. You will work hands on customising the system as well as utilising PowerApps and Power Automate into the build. They currently have 3 years of work laid out with the view for continuous improvement and optimisation after the initial rollout with a healthy pipeline including several integration projects.
The requirements include:
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics 365 CE
- Knowledge of PowerApps and Power Automate
- Skilled in customisation and configuration
- Excellent communication skills - comfortable working with multiple European offices
- Experience gathering and translating user requirements
- Experience providing user support on 1st and 2nd line issues
- Experience training users of D365 as well as creating training materials
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM opportunities - send your CV to Matt at email@example.com or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.