NAV Developer- Downers Grove, IL- $85k
The Company is a is a leading manufacturer and service provider of ground protection systems to the Global Energy Infrastructure Marketplace. The Dynamics NAV Developer is required to analyze business processes and functional specifications provided by business users & ERP team in order to execute solutions that will improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the back-office operation at Sterling. You will implement functional processes within the NAV application for the Company.
- Ensure NAV Solutions functionality support business requirements while building performance focused code.
- Collaborating with Business Analyst, NAV Functional Analysts, NAV Developers, and NAV Systems Engineers.
- Developing additional new custom functionality using standard NAV constructs of Table Reports, Pages, CodeUnits, XML Reports, and Web Services.
- Provide on-going support of existing Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 system including integrations to Third Party Applications.
- Serve as the lead programmer/analyst for all Dynamics ERP implementations and migrations away from legacy ERP's
- Work with Business Analysts to develop and implement custom modifications derived from business assessments
- 3-5 years of Dynamics NAV Development experience
- 3+ of C/AL experience (preferred)
- Strong experience developing complex customizations, database optimization and SQL Reporting Services development is a plus, integration with Third Party Applications
- Strong problem solving and technical skills
- Skilled at writing technical documentation; functional requirements, flowcharting, data mapping specifications;
- Experience merging code, such as implementing Dynamics NAV Cumulative Updates a plus.
- Good knowledge of NAV modules and functionality including
- Supply Chain and Manufacturing experience
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance