Environment Manager - Manchester/Remote - Senior level
My client, a global finance organisation are hiring within their 'Risk, Control and Governance' function and are seeking an Environment/DevOps Risk & Control Manager. Based out of their HQ in Manchester, although working remotely for the time being, this role will see you work closely with a variety of key business stakeholders spread across different departments including the Front Office, Risk and Group Governance.
You will be managing the environment and the DevOps team. There are 65 applications running at the moment ranging from a mix of greenfield and brownfield projects, working with a blend of tech stacks. This is an incredibly diverse and important role.
- Discretionary annual bonus (usually 10-20%) based on both personal and company performance.
- Employer pension (employer contributes 10%).
- Holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays. You can also buy/sell additional holidays.
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to regularly work remotely.
- Private healthcare plan and life assurance.
- Proven leadership experience with teams of at least 6 in an enterprise environment
- Experience as DevOps on large, complex applications in an enterprise environment
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux, OpenShift, Tomcat, JBoss, OpenShift, Docker, Jenkins, Chef, MQ (any)
- AWS Landing Zone, VPC, EC2, RDS, Lambda
- Python, Shell, Java
- Control and Governance frameworks - ITIL
- Enterprise Security and Cyber Security as problem domains are a bonus!
Please drop me a message or email me at email@example.com for a job spec & a chat!