Jefferson Frank are working with a leading Data Management, Analytics and BI consultancy who work with some of the biggest names in the Financial Services sector. Looking for skilled Consultant, with proven experience and strong technical skills to join their dynamic team.
You will have the opportunity to work with a creative and highly skilled team of consultants who have expertise in technical delivery, technologies and concepts in areas such as:
Data Management, Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Migration, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Project Delivery across advisory and technical delivery projects.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience of providing insightful solutions throughout the business
- The ability to participate effectively in meetings with senior stakeholders
- A team player who supports, encourages and shares knowledge with others
- A track record of accurate output and responsibility for elements of project delivery
- Awareness of industry standards, regulations and developments
- Experience with Data & BI Solution: SAS, SQL, Teradata, PowerBI, ThoughtSpot QlikView/QlikSense, Microsoft Stack (SSIS,SSAS,SSRS) and others.
- Project Management skills
- Stakeholders management experience to understand and deliver to project and client requirements
- Flexibility to travel to and work on client sites within the UK and occasionally Europe
- Minimum 2 year's experience.
If you think this is the next exciting opportunity for you- apply today!