The Role: System Administrator (32-36 hours per week) - Meerkerk, Netherlands
As a system administrator you do the technical management of hardware and operating software for the workplaces, servers, telephone exchange, network and the associated infrastructures. Managing technical security measures such as firewalls and virus scanners is also a task for the system administrator. In addition, you maintain the various equipment on the work floor.
The main responsibilities for the system administrator are:
- Guarantee continuity of the server park;
- Providing first-line and second-line (and connecting with third-line) technical support to users;
- Keeping the registration of hardware and software and technical system documentation up to date and complete;
- The management and registration of authorizations.
- Competitive salary depending on your work experience;
- A 1 year employment contract with the potential to convert to a permanent contract;
- Contributions toward travel expenses
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities to further professional development
Who they are looking for:
You are an enthusiastic IT professional with an analytical view. You are able to work independently and have problem solving skills. With your service orientation and communication skills you can help colleagues with their IT issues.
We are looking for someone with a higher vocational education level of work and thinking, preferably with 2 to 3 years of work experience in the IT field. Within the team there is a lot of room to gain knowledge about different IT systems and to carry out new activities. It is a requirement that you have knowledge of and / or experience with Windows Server. In addition, experience with (one of) the following systems is a plus:
- Ivanti Environment Manager (Appsense);
Contact Name: Clarice Rocha Phone: +31 202418524 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org