Data Migration Consultant - London (remote) - £65,000
My client is an expanding data consultancy who have not been slowed down by this current crisis. Knowing that we live in an age in which data is key they strive to be the best and deliver world-class reports, insights on behalf of their multinational clients. If you're seeking a role where you don't simply sit behind a computer screen, but also have the chance to remain hands on and up to date in your tech stack, then this might be the role for you.
Your role will involve travelling to client sites and finding out their needs. As a migration specialist you will find out what software/ tech. that they are currently using and migrate any and all data into cloud-services on their behalf. Due to the size of the clients the amount of data that we're talking about is not small, and you will have to be prepared for the challenge!
With such a broad range of clients you will never face more than one project that will be the same and you will be continuously challenged.
Think this role sounds interesting? Then apply now to be considered - my client is looking to hire with the interview process coming to an end this week.
Please note: as this is a UK based role then you must have British citizenship or a valid visa - those who do not will be not be considered.
- Use knowledge of MS stack (Azure and SQL) to sort and migrate data.
- Meet clients face to face to properly understand their needs.
- Conduct client workshops and training - explaining and demonstrating how data can and will benefit their business.
- Expertise in the MS stack - 2 year's (preferably) experience of Azure and 2+ years of MS SQL.
- Demonstrable experience working in customer facing role and/ or stakeholder management.
- Exposure to Power BI or equivalent BI tools - Qlik, Tableau etc.
Salary and benefits:
- Up to £65,000 per annum.
- Performance related bonus scheme.
- Pension contributions + standard holidays.
If you are ready to take your career to the next stage then get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 300 5006 to learn about further data consultancy roles.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.