The Role: Skype for Business Specialist - Delft, Netherlands
As the Skype for Business Specialist, you form part of the Unified Communications. The UC team is responsible for maintaining a number of client environments. Additionally, the UC specialist team supports customer teams' queries (such as: adding additional SIP domains, setting up emergency routing and DMARC and DKIM implementation).
Besides that, the service is built on a cloud-first premise. Thus, the team is responsible for building new environments and migrations to the cloud. Examples are migrations from on-premise Skype for Business to Skype for Business online or transitioning from Avaya on-premise to Microsoft Teams. They work Agile Scrum and DevOps.
- A permanent contract;
- 26 days off (on a basis of 40 hour working week), with the ability to buy extra days off;
- the possibility to visit events like Microsoft Ignite;
- lots of study options without any refund schemes;
- the possibility to further the develop the number one outsourcing firm's (Computable) products and services.
Who they are looking for:
- a few years of experience as a system administrator. You have frequently come into contact with Active Directory, Certificate Services and firewalling;
- experience with Skype for Business (Online) and Microsoft Teams;
- experience with Powershell and C #, you can write a function yourself;
- experience with Anywhere365 is an advantage;
- experience with working in an Agile SCRUM and DevOps team is an advantage;
- GIT, Chef, Terraform, ARM and Pester don't sound new to you. If you have worked with it then that is top , if not then this is your chance this indeed to do;
- a mature and independent work ethic;
- a good command of the Dutch language (oral and written);
- a team player mentality.
Contact Name: Clarice Rocha Phone: +31 202418524 Email: email@example.com