My client is experiencing tremendous growth as their reputation continues to grow in the market and consequently have seen a huge increase in their budget for resourcing. They are looking to bring on a Senior D365 CE Technical Consultant who brings a lot of experience in end-to-end D365 CE implementations.
The role will be open to applicants UK-Wide and the successful candidate will have up-to-date product knowledge and project experience, including the Power Platform and Azure. The candidate will be extremely comfortable in client facing situations and will be working as part of a very talented and forward-thinking team.
The role has a very generous remote-working allowance and the organisation are flexible on location.
What you can expect:
- A £90,000 salary, subject to experience.
- The opportunity to work on simultaneous exciting D365 CE implementations across the UK.
- The opportunity to be a part of a Gold Partner that is rising to the top of the market.
What is expected of you:
- Very strong experience carrying out end-to-end implementations of D365 CE.
- Strong experience with the Power Platform and Azure.
- Strong experience extending Dynamics in C# as well as Customisation & Configuration experience, as well as client-facing competencies.
- The willingness to travel.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 406 3127 to discuss further.