Data Engineer - Manchester
My client is looking to capitalise on recent, sustained growth that means they are currently expanding their team. Seeking dynamic, ambitious individuals you will be a career focused individual who takes real pride in their work.
In this role no two days will be the same. My client is a consultancy who provides cloud-based, data solutions on behalf of clients. Whether you specialise in analytics, are a database engineer or an expert in data pipelines - there will be a role for you to play.
This role will mean that you won't simply be sitting a desk - you will work face to face with clients, learning their specific needs and then presenting your technical solutions to non-technical audiences.
In return, the client will be assist you in becoming an expert in cloud-based solutions. You will be supported every step of the way as they seek to develop your expertise. My client is proud of the standard of their work and will ensure that all their workers have the same pride.
The client is based in central Manchester. To begin with you will be expected to be in the office during the week but there is flexibility due to the current COVID situation.
- Provide cloud-based, data solutions to clients using AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Engaging non-technical stakeholders and clients, succinctly explaining your solutions to their data problems.
- Be prepared to work on a wide-range of data-solutions - from analytics to database construction.
- 2+ year's experience with either AWS, GCP or Azure.
- 2+ year's experience with SQL, Python or other relevant coding language.
- Experience using tools such as Spark, Data Bricks, Data Factory, Snowflake, Hadoop, Matillion, BigQuery or similar.
- Demonstrable customer-facing experience with good written and verbal skills.
- Starting salary up to £55,000.
- Exciting, wide-range of experience to broaden your skills.
- Performance related bonuses.
- Excellent training and career opportunities.
If you are ready to take your career to the next stage then get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 300 5006 to learn about further cloud-based engineering roles.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.