Data Engineer - Consultancy work - London/ Edinburgh/ Manchester
A company going through impressive, sustained growth is looking to add creative, dynamic individuals to their expanding team. Even with the COVID situation companies are still seeking out my client to provide data-related solutions.
You will work as a consultant in client facing roles - no two days will be the same - as you provide cloud-based solutions on platforms such as AWS, GCP and Azure. These needs will be varied: from data warehouse back-end development to data analytics and building data pipelines.
Beyond the technical, you will be tested in your stakeholder management skills, speaking to non-technical audiences and explaining succinctly to them about the benefits of your services and providing clear insights to their businesses.
In return, the client provides an unbeatable range of contacts and experiences as you will come into a continuous stream of high-profile, multinational clients. The company, furthermore, will mould you into an expert in cloud technologies, pushing you to be your best and supporting you with world-class challenge.
The client has offices in London, Manchester and Edinburgh and you will be commutable to one of these locations. All work is current office-based and work will involve travel to client offices.
- Provide cloud-based, data solutions to clients using AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Engaging non-technical stakeholders and clients, succinctly explaining your solutions to their data problems.
- Be prepared to work on a wide-range of data-solutions - from analytics to database construction.
- 2+ year's experience with either AWS, GCP or Azure.
- 2+ year's experience with SQL, Python or other relevant coding language.
- Demonstrable customer-facing experience with good written and verbal skills.
- Starting salary up to £55,000.
- Exciting, wide-range of experience to broaden your skills.
- Performance related bonuses.
- Excellent training and career opportunities.
If you are ready to take your career to the next stage then give me an email at email@example.com to discuss the role further and learn more.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I can then call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.