Data Engineer - London
My client is a cutting-edge Data Management and Analytics consultancy who work with some of the biggest names in the financial services. Experiencing impressive and sustained growth they are seeking to add dynamic individuals to their team. Benefits include a range of projects with new experiences and challenges being presented each day and the chance to come into contact with a range of companies and gain valuable skills. Not just an office job, this role would require stakeholder management and face to face client engagement.
- Delivering complex assignments on behalf of clients - analysing raw data to provide meaningful insights for a client's business.
- Providing cloud-technology solutions to clients based on their business needs.
- Working face to face with clients: talking to non-technical stakeholders and explaining your insights and recommendations.
- Working across potentially several projects at one time and delivering quality work in a timely and organised manner.
- 2+ years' experience in data engineering.
- Cloud technology engineering experience with cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS and GCP.
- Skilled in multiple languages: SQL, Python, Java, Scala, Julia.
- Experience with one or more of these tools: Spark, Snowflake, Kafka, Hadoop.
- Ability to deliver multiple solutions using techniques such as Data Modelling, DWH, Lakes, ETL, Virtualisation.
- Flexibility to travel and work on client sites in the UK and potentially Europe.
- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum.
- Profit sharing scheme.
- Excellent holiday and pension scheme.
If you are ready to take your career to the next stage then give me an email at email@example.com to discuss the role further and learn more.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I can then call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.