Dynamics 365 CE Functional Consultant, London, £60,000, D365 migration, Upgrade, On prem to cloud, Digital transformation, Sales modules, Sales company, Home working, Central London
A London based sales organisation are looking for a D365 CE Functional Consultant to join their in-house IT team. The role is split between working from home and some time on site in Central London.
You will work in an experienced project team, working on a D365 CE migration from an on prem to a cloud-based system, as part of a wider digital transformation. You will work heavily with stakeholders with users ranging from back office through to C suite, leading workshops, gathering and documenting requirements and providing training and support when required. As well as this you will have the chance to work hands on customising and configuring and testing the system to meet user requirements.
The requirements include...
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics 365 CE
- Skilled in customisation and configuration
- Experience training users of Dynamics 365
- Experience providing support on Dynamics 365
- Experience working full project lifecycles from scoping, gathering and documenting requirements and leading workshops
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM opportunities - send your CV to Matt at email@example.com or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.