Do you enjoy working with the full stack and have a keen eye for the front end?
This security orientated product company create a secure solution for companies in sectors where security matters. So if you're a developer who understands the importance of security then this is probably be a match made in heaven for you…
Their product allows their customers in the Banking and Insurance sectors, to effectively manage assets in a way that's unseen to the market. As they're a mature startup, you will have the chance to be involved in revolutionising this industry and see the company continue to grow.
This company is a fantastic mix between a fun and social environment, while working on an interesting and technically challenging product.
You will be part of the process from idea to implementation and it will be down to you to make high level design choices and setting technical standards for future development. An important part of the job role will be collaborating with designers and supporting developers to ensure a high level of performance quality.
Summary of the good stuff:
- Working in house, part of a close knit and senior team
- Support from the company for development and new qualifications with hug progression opportunities
- Seeing the impact of your ideas and influencing the future of the product and company
- Greenfield development on a product has will shape how customers interact with this industry
- Working with genuinely the most modern versions of tech
Does this sound like a good fit to your experience and passions?
(I'm presuming you're audibly saying yes here) - then apply to this advert and we can schedule in a chat to go into even further depth of how these guys are making a difference.
I am also available on +46 8-502 425 38 and firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can find me on LinkedIn ( https://bit.ly/2TORgSb )