MS D365 CRM Developer - Greater Orlando - Up to $120k
My client is looking for a full-time D365 Developer with hands-on development in Dynamics CRM. They would like someone who is a team player but also solution oriented around D365 as their system is highly customized and complex. This client is a rapidly growing company, and offers great benefits.
The ideal candidate will require:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field (or equivalent work experience)
- 3+ years of experience with MS Dynamics
- 3+ years of experience in application design/development
- Little supervision and strong communication skills
- Design, develop, implement and maintain Microsoft Dynamics CRM based solutions
- Develop code for intermediate to complex modules
- Interprets business requirements and determines the most effective technology solutions
- Analyze and resolve moderate to complex problems
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Gym Discount
- Retirement Plan
Interviews happening ASAP. To apply please send resumes to Baylee Davis at B.Davis1@nigelfrank.com or call 214-329-9524
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 214-329-9524. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.