Technical Consultant - Dynamics GP -Philadelphia, PA - Remote - $90/HR
A Microsoft end user is looking for a Functional Consultant for a 2018 Upgrade project, in a 6 month contract role, with the possibility of contract extension. This role is a great opportunity, with a solid rate of pay.
- Evaluate the system, testing for possible enhancements
- Integrate GP with various 3rd Party Modules (including Wennsoft/Key2Act)
- Manage a 2 Step Dynamics GP upgrade from V2013 R2 to V2018
- Mapping out financial reports, as well as analysis reporting
- Troubleshooting and supporting the Great Plains system
- 5+ years of experience with Dynamics GP upgrades directly
- Strong working background in SQL server
- Experience with Wennsoft/Key2Act Job Costing
- Experience implementing 3rd party Add-ons
- Prior knowledge of Dynamics GP 2013 R2 and V2018
- Dynamics GP certification not required but preferable
Looking for immediate placement, if you fit the requirements, then you can contact Ken Rodriguez directly at : 718-412-1161 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Dynamics Recruitment. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users globally and we have many job opportunities for Microsoft Dynamics GP professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the USA.