Dynamics NAV Systems Improvement Coordinator - up to 35K + Benefits
My client are currently recruiting for an experienced NAV professional with proven skills of supporting a team of IT professionals and utilising ERP capabilities, the role will involve system changes and managing upgrades or implementations within the business. they are a business keen to keep the latest technology and continue to drive new and improved technology throughout the business.
Role & Responsibilities
- Managing ERP systems and supporting change within the IT department
- Play a lead role in supporting any Implementations/upgrades of the current Dynamics NAV system
- Manage KPI's across a team environment and carry out training/mentoring to staff
- Report into the Head of IT with updates individually and across the entire team
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience managing ERP/Database within Dynamics NAV
- Experience supporting ERP's - Dynamics NAV/Business Central preferable
- IT related qualifications/Degree - Desired but not essential
- Demonstrable experience working with 3rd party's/External businesses would be beneficial
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Selected work discount scheme
- Enhanced pension Scheme
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Adam Kennedy by phone on 0191 594 9714 or send your current CV to email@example.com.