The System Administrator - ERP / Dynamics GP role is responsible for ensuring the reliable performance of the FOCO's ERP and business applications. Where you will be responsible for implementing best practices regarding design, installation, usage, enhancements, report creation, and daily support of the GP system. The position will act as the internal expert for GP system operations.
Role & Responsibilities
- Support all aspects of software to Microsoft Dynamics GP including routine maintenance, installs, updates, patches, customizations, integrations, etc. including 3rd party applications.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external resources necessary to successfully complete assignments or projects.
- Administer Dynamics GP End Users, roles, tasks and all 3rd party associated applications.
- Update any "How To" documentation and "Standard Operating Procedures"
- Proactively managing and prioritizing multiple GP related projects, assignments, timelines, milestones and follow-up communications
- Conduct training for all departments for overlap support and any cross department end-user training involving GP.
- Troubleshoot and resolve daily support tickets.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or MIS required
- 4+ years of functional/technical experience with Dynamics GP (Great Plains)
- Microsoft Dynamics GP or Dynamic 365 BC (NAV) and/or other Microsoft certifications preferred
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Dynamic 365 BC would be a PLUS
- Understanding of General Ledger, Sales Order Processing, Purchase Order Processing, Inventory, Project Accounting, Manufacturing & Bill of Materials, and Workflows.
- Experience with SSRS, FRx, Management Reporter, Report Writer, SmartList Builder, SmartConnect, Integration Manager, and Modifier with VBA, EDI, Credit Card Processing
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2016, Database Backup/Recovery/Maintenance, Great Plains table structure, and eConnect is preferred.
- Remote to start!
- Flexible remote schedule in future