Candidates in all US locations are encouraged to apply! Relocation assistance can be provided!
This company is a manufacturing end-user based out of the Chicago Area. This individual will be a big resource for the deployments and projects, which makes this opportunity a great one for career growth. The company plans to upgrade to D365 in the near future, with this person being a large asset to the project. Other than highly competitive salary, the benefit to working with this company is their family like atmosphere and willingness to promote from within.
As the Developer, candidates should have experience in the following:
- 3+ years Dynamics AX / D365 experience
- Exposure to development with Dynamics 365
- Experience with coding in X++, SQL Server, .NET, SSRS, SSIS
- Experience with BI/Power BI is a plus
- Experience with all stages of AX Development
- Analyze and resolve issues within the ERP system
- Assist end-users and clients in requirements, while provided advice on the best solutions available
- Participate in the resolution of broader issues where the application may play a role
- Participate in development, integrations, application support, and upgrades
- Write and Create technical documents
Company benefits include:
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Great Bonus Potential
- 3 Weeks PTO
- And More!!!
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, do not wait to apply, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-967-7642
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America.