A great contract opportunity for an experienced ERP Change Manager to work on a large greenfield Dynamics 365 F&O & CRM rollout has arisen with Nigel Frank's International Client.
- Project Manage the Change Management Team, which encompasses: communications, change, process management and training
- Create an end-to-end change management strategy; planning and developing key initiatives around implementing the new ERP - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
- Project Manage the cultural change in the organisation
- Develop and shape change management, resistance management, communication and training strategies and plans to enable the achievement of project objectives and deliverables
- Demonstrated experience in rolling out ERP systems similar to Dynamics 365 from a Change Management point of view
- Strong experience in core business, particularly with Finance & Supply Chain. HR and Production Control also desirable
- Experience in projects ideally implementing Dynamics 365, or a strong Microsoft Technology background highly regarded
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Experience managing internal communications
- Ability to apply best practice change management approaches
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and developing strong working relationships
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 also desirable
*To be considered for this role you must hold a minimum of Baseline Security Clearance or be an Australian Citizen.
More detailed information is available on request. If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please email your CV to Max Horowitz at email@example.com or call directly on 03 9088 3716.