DevOps Engineer - Charlotte - $80 hourly - 12 Month Contract
A managed services provider is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer. You'll be leading the design of O365 based solutions and overseeing the configuration management of cloud-based environments.
* Solution design and implementation planning of security and collaboration technologies across the Azure/O365 suite
* Serve as an escalation point on complex cases
* Mentor and collaborate with technical teams
* Oversee the management of Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, and O365 Architecture
* Ensure provided solutions t0 seamlessly accommodate business processes
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
* Technical experience implementing and supporting security technologies
* Experience supporting MS/O365 environments
* Experience migrating on-premise environments to O365
* CEH, CISM, CISSP or other security certifications a plus
For all inquiries, please contact Anna Panel at email@example.com or (704) 247-5571.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft recruitment, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure / BI jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available, I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy