Nigel Frank are currently hiring for an Infrastructure Engineer to join an established MSP based out of Sydney. This organisation is looking for an experienced Level 3 Support Engineer to work with their external clients and provide industry leading solutions. This role is for an initial 6 month contract with intention to extend.
As part of this high performing team, you will be engaging with key stakeholders both internally and externally and working across different systems to deliver solutions. While part of this team, you will have great benefits like flexible hours and working days from home.
- Strong Infrastructure experience working with both Windows and Linux Servers
- Strong Networking experience
- Previous Cloud Infrastructure experience (AWS and/or Azure)
- Previous experience providing level 2 and 3 support
- Great communication skills, able to engage with various external stakeholders
- Flexible working hours - early start/finish
- Remote working - work 2-3 days a week from home
- Established organisation
- Long term opportunities
How to Apply
This role is currently interviewing with start dates for mid to late May.
To apply for this role or other similar roles, send through an updated copy of your CV in MS Word format by clicking APPLY or emailing your CV to Michael at email@example.com
Please note, all applications will be held in complete confidence.
Applicants require full Australian working rights.