MS Dynamics CRM/ 365 Technical Consultant
Job: Dynamics CRM/ 365 Technical Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Location: North Carolina
Company: MS Partner
My top client is a Microsoft Partner who is looking to grow their Dynamics CRM/ 365 team by adding a Dynamics CRM/ 365 Technical Consultant. Their mission is to help their customers attain their CRM goals. They were one of the first of 50 registered Microsoft Dynamics Partners! This Partner has a strong customer base and is industry niche. The applicant gets to work with a brand new D365 online practice, as well as work with cutting edge technologies within the CRM ecosystem! My client is seeking a Dynamics CRM/ 365 Technical Consultant who is ready to take the next step in their career by adding to their close knit team!
- Solution deployment
- Dynamics CRM/ 365 implementation experience
- Provide leadership to Jr. Developers
- Architecture implementation experience
- Support their existing and new clients
- Dynamics CRM customizations
- 4+ years of Dynamics CRM
- Dynamics 365 experience on prem and cloud
- Support onshore and offshore teams
- Customizations of MSCRM
- Ability to work one of the first 50 registered MS Partners!
- Competitive base salary
- 100% of employee benefits are paid by the company
- Laid back work environment
- Really great collaboration with the team
To apply, contact me at 646-604-2818 and ask for Tori, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume! This role not a fit? Give me a ring and I'd be happy to discuss additional opportunities we have available!