My client is a growing financial services firm that is rapidly expanding their Business Intelligence team by adding an experienced Senior Business Intelligence Developer! They have a team of 3 junior-to mid level BI Developers on staff and looking for someone with extensive Microsoft BI experience that has been working in an Azure environment to come in and lead them from a technical perspective.
This role has the opportunity to come in at the ground floor of their Azure environment and will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies, with the opportunity to move up quickly.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and manage processes to collect source data from various sources and merge it into an Azure environment
- Maintain data in the Azure environment, ensuring data integrity, security, and intuitive organization
- Assist in development of database architecture and make recommendations to improve and optimize it
- Support data analysis and creating structures conducive to data mining, statistical analysis, and forecasting
- Develop basic and detailed program designs and specifications
- Develop Data Factory integration processes and Data Lake structures to support business and reporting needs
Skills & Qualifications
- Expert SQL & SSIS experience
- Experience with Azure (Data Factory/Data Lake)
- Strong knowledge of Database design
- 4 weeks vacation in 1st year!
- 401 (k) with match
- Helath, dental, vision, mostly covered by the company
- 10% bonus!
- Remote flexibility