EUC Specialist (EM+S,WVD,Azure) - Home/York Office - £50k
Up to 3 days home-working and travel to York office a walk away from the train station
You will be working closely with the pre-sales team to fulfil project requirements for customers. Work will be centred around the Microsoft 365 suite (Windows 10, Enterprise Mobility + Security, Office 365) and will expand into new services such as Azure Sentinel, Windows Virtual Desktop and more…
You won't need to travel to client site and will be based initially from the York based office with more home-working as you settle in.
Working in a consultancy environment you'll have non-stop enterprise projects to work on, alongside some of best consultants in a great work environment with a family feel and but enterprise backing.
- Work with best in class Microsoft Consultants for a top 20 VAR with ambitions to be the best for Microsoft EUC and Azure Security Solutions.
- Direct mentoring from industry best
- Development plans available to take you into Architect/Pre-sales/senior consultant roles with good salary progress to match.
- Brand new services for you to deploy and configure with using Office 365, Endpoint Manager (SCCM/InTune), EM+S (Autopilot/InTune/AIP), Windows Virtual Desktop and Azure Security.
- 3x growth means more career opportunities in the future
- Funding for training and certifications - the expectation is that you will spend 10/15% of your time learning new tools, studying for exams and attending vendor events.
- Attend conferences and events such as Ignite as a representative of the company (expenses paid)
- Enterprise Mobility suite - Azure Information Protection, Azure Advanced Threat Protection, Conditional Access, Multi-factor AuthenticationApplication packaging with SCCM
- InTune ideally with SCCM
- Office 365
- Windows 10 imaging and deployments
- VDI / Remote desktop services
- Always on VPN