An opportunity has arisen for a Senior SQL Server Developer to join an organisation based in Goldaming, Surrey.
You will have a history of strong SQL and T-SQL development skills, and ideally will have previously worked as a SQL Developer.
You will work in an Agile, fast-paced environment, focusing on providing technical support for the database environment, including overseeing the development and organisation of the databases.
You will train and develop technical support and applications staff, providing automated processes to better manage the development and test database environments. You will also provide a working model of their transaction processing environment for capacity assessment and planning
In addition to this, you will lead on the assessment and implementation of new technologies, often working closely with vendors, and provide a long-term perspective on business opportunities with regards to database technology.
As the company look to move across to the Azure cloud platform, you will have the opportunity get involved in this from day-one.
- Strong SQL and T-SQL development - in versions 2016+
- Experienced in Database Tuning; Database Security; Performance monitoring and troubleshooting
- Experience with Data Warehousing solutions
- Azure SQL DB
- Data Modelling
- SSIS (ETL)
- SSRS report writing
- Salary of up to £60,000 depending on experience
- Pension - matched up to 6%
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working opportunities
Interviews are taking place shortly via the telephone and Skype, so please apply ASAP for your application to be considered.