Senior Dynamics NAV Consultant
I am recruiting on behalf of a market leading, Microsoft Gold Partner, who are seeking a Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV Consultant. The company has a strong reputation for implementing Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions that will simplify business processes and enhancing business performance to drive growth.
This role is home based, with the expectation of travel to customer site 2-3 days per week.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Scoping projects, supporting pre-sales demos, project planning,
- Requirement gathering, functional design and documentation
- Functional configuration, testing phases, training workshops, post go-live support
What will they be able to offer you?
- A competitive base salary up to £65,000
- Company car allowance/ expensed travel
- Flexibility to work from home when not on site
- Fantastic employee incentives/ dynamic office environment
- Opportunities for professional development/ certified training
Suitable skillsets will include:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC functional implementation skills (NAV 2009, 2012, 2015, 2018, D365 BC)
- Strong finance/ supply chain business process understanding
- End to end implementation cycle experience
- NAV/ D365 certifications/ academic record (preferable, not essential)
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
If you think this role suits you, get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0191 338 7558