- Support end-users' use of the ERP system through the help desk.
- Maintain existing ERP and in-house applications.
- Analyze new business process requirements and create an implementation design plan.
- Develop new applications and interfaces needed to meet employees' and customers' needs.
- Create and modify users' security profiles for the website and ERP system.
- Administer SQL Server databases by working with security profiles for users, backing up and moving data from production environments to test environments.
- Develop and maintain reports that adhere to user specifications.
- Work with IT staff to plan deployment of new code fixes.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or other related field.
- 5+ years' experience in programming, analysis, and working with SQL databases.
- 3+ years' experience developing in MS Dynamics AX 2009 and AX 2012.
- 3+ years' experience developing in X++, .Net / C#
- Ability to perform design, analysis, and evaluations of technical products.
- Ability to work independently or on a project team.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic computer programming.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of security software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 3 weeks PTO
If you want to learn more about this role please contact Olimpia Herrera at 646-863-7564 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Intelligence / BI jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Intelligence / BI jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Intelligence / BI candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Intelligence / BI jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-863-7564. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.