MS Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant, MS Gold Partner, £60,000
My client, an MS Gold Partner are looking to hire an MS Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant as they look to expand their team as a result of a huge financial investment. This growth is in order to enhance and maintain high levels of customer relations.
The ideal candidate for the role will be highly experienced with Dynamics CRM with experience in previous roles, but also will possess the desire to progress within the company by putting into practice their well-established skillset.
Working for the organisation comes with the opportunity to work on the latest Dynamics CRM technologies, as well as gain some exposure to surrounding technologies. Moreover, the role comes with the chance to work on large enterprise, Greenfield projects across many verticals. A generous remote-working allowance is included alongside a healthy benefits package.
The role comes with the expectancy of travel to client-side throughout project lifecycles.
What you can expect:
- A £60,000 salary.
- Exposure to the latest technologies and large enterprise projects, enhancing your skillset and boosting your candidate profile.
- A healthy benefits package.
What is expected of you:
- Strong experience with MS Dynamics CRM (2015, 2016 and D365 desirable).
- Experience in a previous role, with exposure to all aspects of the functional aspect of CRM.
- Availability to travel to client-side throughout project lifecycles.
- Strong work ethic and communication skills.
This is a brilliant opportunity to seize and will take your career to the next level. If you're interested in taking the next step, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 406 3127 to discuss the role in complete confidence.