Sr. Programming Analyst - Azure - Research Triangle, NC - 110K
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is detail oriented. In this role you will write, test, debug and implement computer software for various aspects of our business strategy. You will bridge the gap between development, analysis and strategy. This role will help facilitate tasks needed to keep the product delivery, availability, and performance optimal.
- Analyzes, reviews and writes programs to increase operating efficiency or to adapt programs to new requirements.
- Test, debug, and thoroughly correct all programming errors before promoting to production.
- Remain proactively involved in the ongoing maintenance of all written programs.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a distributed agile development team.
- Ability to work with project management or other departments to understand business needs and define requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The job responsibilities are not limited to the items described above. Other duties may be added, or existing duties changed at any given time.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with a core emphasis on software development
- 2 to 5 years of previous development experience with .NET (C# a plus).
- Strong SQL experience with Microsoft SQL Server or another relational database engine.
- Experience with Object Oriented Design and other software development patterns.
- Experience with cloud providers like AWS or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with one or multiple unit testing frameworks and/or test automation systems.
- SEO knowledge will be helpful for the application development projects involving our web site.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Please contact me directly at email@example.com for all inquiries.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure, advertising more Azure contracting jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on (980) 259-7962. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.