My client is a dynamic and growing Business Intelligence consultancy, looking to change the industries reputation for the better. to do this, the keep to the 37 hour working week, removing the stigma of long-hours. Culturally, they are also very social as a team by holding weekly events to keep team spirit high, and not just another workplace.
With an agnostic approach to Business Intelligence, they do not believe in one technology solves all problems. Instead, they look at the problem of their clients and recommend a solution accordingly.
Due to their relatively young age, this consultancy has around 20 consultants to spar with, from a range of different industry backgrounds in order to tackle a wide range of different problems. Their small size allows everyone involved to have a voice and contribute to the business development, rather than making everyone "stay in their lane". This attitude will allow you to develop your business skills, as well as your technical skills, meaning that you will be more prepared for the future.
Despite their size, they are already working with some of the biggest names in the Danish market, giving them financial stability, are an array of different projects for you to work with, and be excited about.
Role & Responsibilities
- Represent the company on a client level.
- Provide high quality solutions for the clients.
- Help develop the more junior members of the team.
Skills & Qualifications
- +4 Years Full Stack Microsoft Business Intelligence Experience.
- +2 Years Power BI and DAX.
- Experienced in Consultancy.
- Fluent in Danish
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Great work/life balance.
- A wide range of projects, with a large collection of clients.
If this type of role interests you, send an application and we can discuss the next steps.