Business Intelligence Developer = 40,000 - 50,000
A nationwide leader who have recently received a high level of investment are looking to bring on new Business Intelligence Developers to join their rapidly expanding team. Business Intelligence is seen as a key area of the company's infrastructure and therefore is receiving huge amounts of investment to achieve their strategy.
The position of the Business Intelligence Developer will be key in the company's future and implementing BI strategy. You will deliver and improve existing reports as well as provide high level analysis of data to the wider business. You will be working heavily on SQL Servers, so strong SQL and T-SQL experience is essential.
Key Skills and Experience
- Strong SQL Server and TSQL skill
- Proven experience with SSRS is essential
- Knowledge of SSIS procedures as well as SSAS Tabular
- Experience with Power BI is desirable but not essential
- Ability to develop multidimensional models
This company knows that personal development is key and offer training for all their employees to improve their skill set. You will also be given the opportunity to work hands on with Power BI to create visually pleasing dashboards for reporting purposes. As well as a competitive salary of up to 50,000 they also offer
- Flexible working (between the hours 8-6)
- Private Health Insurance
- Life insurance cover at x4 salary
- Appropriate technical training courses
- Cycle to work scheme
To apply for the role or have any other enquiries do not hesitate to get in contact by emailing Samuel Brett at email@example.com