The Cybersecurity function is a part of the Global Business Solutions Risk & Cybersecurity department, within the GBS group. The Group function provides IT services to the International business, globally.
These include the development and support of business applications that underpin our revenue, operational, compliance, finance, legal, marketing and customer service functions.
The broader organisation incorporates Infrastructure services that the firm relies on to operate on a day to day basis including data centre, networks, proximity services, security, voice, incident management and remediation.
The Cyber Defence Operations team has a requirement for day-to-day management of security tools used to respond to malware and other security related incidents. The technologies include, but are not limited to, Advanced malware detection, DDoS, IPS, anti-spam, threat intelligence and logging/analytics capabilities
Role & Responsibilities
- Conduct research, analysis, and correlation across a wide variety of all source data sets (e.g., indications and warnings)
- Use provided tools to perform continual monitoring and analysis of system activity to identify malicious activity and configure mitigations
- Employ approved defence-in-depth principles and practices (e.g., defence-in-multiple places, layered defences, security robustness)
Skills & Qualifications
- Advanced Malware Detection
- Anti Spam
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Training Budget
- Competitive Pension Scheme