You will work closely with the operations and development teams throughout the support lifecycle and will concurrently manage several incidents and requests at any given time carrying them through to a successful conclusion.
This is a demanding role in a busy, rapidly changing environment. My client is looking to expand on their business. Their team are dynamic, smart and forward thinking, they work hard and play hard and are natural innovators with a passion for first class delivery and customer service.
- Ensure an exemplary level of customer service is provided to all customers.
- Troubleshoot issues all to do with Cloud Technologies such as Office 365 and Azure.
- Ownership of level 3 support tickets.
- Liaising with clients & internal teams on status, updates and deployments.
Knowledge, skills and experience needed for the job
- Deep understanding of troubleshooting web based applications hosted on the Microsoft stack.
- Experience administrating and working with Microsoft SharePoint Online or other Office 365 services.
- Working knowledge of cloud based infrastructure.
- Understanding of supporting technologies including SQL & Azure.
- First class communication and presentation skills, both oral and written.
- PowerShell scripting.
- Microsoft SQL scripting.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Support Engineer who is passionate about Cloud and wants to further their career in a Gold Microsoft Partner. If you are interested and want to know more simply apply and I will be in touch.