Azure Architect - Microsoft Consulting Partner
Position: Azure Architect (IaaS, PaaS) (Permanent)
Requirement: 3+ Years of Recent Azure
Salary: $150k - $165k
Location: Remote (Travel 50%)
Our client is seeking a Sr. Azure Architect that has proven experience in cloud Infrastructure as a service and Platform as a service solutions. You will be a part of a global digital integration team responsible for enterprise level solutions for Fortune 500 customers. This opportunity is full-time and requires on-site travel to client sites in the U.S. This is your chance to thrive with a leading edge Microsoft consulting partner; if this sounds like what you are ready for apply below.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Perform the role of Solutions Architect on projects to map out migration flow, from a variety of sources, On-Premise to Azure.
- Review and establish new Azure Cloud platforms
- Mapping out each task to complete the project from design to implementation, work with the Project Manager to find dependencies, priorities, gaps and assign the proper resources.
- Quickly generate and update proof of concepts for team feedback
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently with self-direction and as part of a team
We Need You To Have
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- 10+ years of hands on architect experience
- 5+ years of experience in designing and architecting Azure solutions
- Azure Architect Certified.
- Ability to manage time independently
- Dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements, acting with customers in mind.
- Competitive 401K
- Outstanding Health/Dental/Vision benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote Flexibility (Travel 25%)
- Exponential Career Growth
If this position interest you and you would like to know more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 980-259-7973 (Ext:7973). This company is an EOE