Azure Technical Fullstack Architect - Remote - $70/hr - Contract
Seeking an Azure Technical Fullstack Architect for a 6+ month contract for an IT consulting firm. This is a remote position with 25% travel required to do on-site work in Tampa.
- Explain technical concepts
- Guide customers during development projects
- Lead design reviews of web, windows, cloud and mobile applications
- Assess risks associated with 3rd party components and packages
- Understanding of SharePoint 2007, 2010
- Front end react skills
- Understanding of .NET framework, including ASP.NET
- C# experience
- Experience designing DW/BI architectures
- History of designing and building applications using MS Azure
- Solid experience creating data warehouse models
About the job:
- 6+ month contract with possibility for extension
- 25% travel to the Tampa office for on-site work
For all inquiries, please contact Anna Panel at firstname.lastname@example.org or (704) 247-5571.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft recruitment, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure / BI jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available, I can be contacted at email@example.com. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy