Azure Data Lake Architect - Cincinnati - $170k - Permanent
Looking for an experienced Business Intelligence & Data Analytics Solutions Architect. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in leading and delivering Azure Data Analytics solutions with Enterprise level organizations. We are seeking someone who can create and deliver a BI vision with customers across many sectors. You will be highly proficient working with business stakeholders and directing project teams and will have direct experience of a range of BI Tools and Platforms. Experience and a proven track record architecting enterprise-level data platforms. You will manage your own and your team's performance to deliver high quality, highly performant solutions to our customer.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Designing and delivering Azure Data Analytics solutions
- Requirements Analysis and Solution Architecture Design.
- Data modelling and data architecture design.
- ETL, data integration and data migration design.
- Master data management system and process design and implementation.
- Data quality system and process design.
- Analysis of requirements and production of specifications.
- Documentation of solutions (e.g. data models, configurations, and setup).
- Working within a project management/agile delivery methodology in a leading role as part of a wider team.
- Deal with other stakeholders/ end users in the software development lifecycle - PMs, BAs, testing etc
- 12+ years of Hands on experience Architecting and delivering solutions using the Azure Data Analytics platform including Azure Databricks, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Data Factory, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure Storage, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Data Lake, Azure Search
- Experience designing and implementing machine learning solutions as part of high volume data ingestion and transformation pipelines
- Knowledge and experience of working with image data in a machine learning environment
- Experience working with structured and unstructured data
- Recent experience with Open Source technologies such as Apache Spark, Hadoop, NoSQL, Kafka, Solr/Elastic Search
- Experience with best practice design principles and approaches for a range of application styles and technologies to help guide and steer decisions.
- Experience of motivating and managing team performance in delivering to agreed timelines
Nice to have:
- Candidates with experience with Lambda architecture and Delta lake
- Direct experience of solution shaping and architecture development during pre-sales & delivery including excellent documentation skills.
- Microsoft Azure Big Data Architecture certification
- Experience working in Retail sector
For all inquiries, please contact Chloe Utz at firstname.lastname@example.org or (704) 307-4486.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft recruitment, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure / BI jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available, I can be contacted at email@example.com. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.