Developer/Data Engineer - Miami - $120k - Permanent
A leading home builder is seeking a Lead Developer to work with analysts, architects, and engineers to plan, design, and develop unit test solutions based on the functional and technical specs to meet quality and performance requirements.
- Act as technical lead in the development and implementation of end-to-end Business Intelligence Solutions with Azure and the Microsoft BI Stack.
- Effectively coach, mentor, and lead other developers.
- Architect and implement of complex Data Models (both relational and dimensional) and Semantic Layers in a variety of approaches including Kimball.
- Architect and implement complex, high volume data loading/transformation processes with Microsoft ETL Tools such as Azure Data Factory, SSIS, and the SQL Server platform.
- Architect and implement various Data Engineering solutions.
- Design and implement complex Analysis Services models.
- Build and organize advanced DAX calculations both as part of Power BI reports and Tabular models.
- Demonstrates effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Independently able to solve technical problems
- Ability to work under pressure, maintains composure and professionalism in a developing environment
- Must be flexible and manage multiple changing priorities/tasks
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of BI Technology Stacks (Microsoft), BI Architectural approaches, Data Engineering Solutions, Software Engineering principles and best practices.
- Provides technical guidance and support to colleagues in the design and implementation of solutions.
- Function as the technical lead on projects or in areas of expertise regarding end-to-end BI and Data Engineering Solutions.
- Competently performs advanced IT tasks with minimal supervision, including architecting advanced BI or Data Engineering Solutions, leading and coaching other developers, and effectively partnering with key stakeholders.
- Understanding of all aspects of development including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing future state solutions, development of objects related to process scope and supporting testing and post implementation support
- Demonstrates an understanding of the technology used for their area of expertise
- Ability to adapt to new technical innovations and business processes
For all inquiries, please contact Chloe Utz at email@example.com or (704) 307-4486.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft recruitment, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure / BI jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available, I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.