Azure Cloud Engineer - Utrecht
Salary: €3500 - €4500 + Lease Car
This is a highly reputable company of Microsoft Power Apps expertise. As a Microsoft Gold Partner of over 15+ years in the field, they go the extra step towards innovation with their clients. Technology innovation begins in-house, developed and tested to provide high-end modern solutions to always be one step ahead in the industry.
Azure is becoming a huge focus for this company, supporting their internal infrastructure as well as with their clients solutions.
They have clients location mostly in the Netherlands, servicing international clients in countries like Germany, France, USA, UK and more.
Their close relationship with Microsoft presents learning and development opportunities which are at the core of the company culture. Certification training is prioritised, attending and hosting tech meet ups and travelling to Microsoft Ignite yearly.
As an Azure Infrastructure Engineer you will advise and build the infrastructure for the clients' solutions. There is also the task of supporting the internal Cloud infrastructure.
This role has a lot of flexibility to manage your own time between internal and external projects.
You will have a platform for creativity with the space for independence and the opportunity to challenge yourself on innovation project available at your finger tips.
- Knowledge and experience with Azure infrastructure e.g Azure, Windows Service, VMware
- Fluency in Dutch speaking
- Highly motivated to learn other Microsoft Power Apps e.g. Dynamics 365
- Lease car
- Laptop, phone
- Pension scheme
- Work alongside Microsoft experts and Microsoft themselves
- Open environment with collaborative teams
- Host and attend Microsoft events
- Work with cool companies like Heineken, Rituals, and other large enterprises in innovative industries!
To apply for this position submit your updated resume at the link and you will be shortly contacted.
For more information about the role and the company contact: