A highly-regarded Data Engineering and Data Science Consultancy is seeking multiple consultants with Databricks experience to join their team as they embark on a number of exciting Databricks projects.
You'll be working a mixture of on client site and in their central London offices (London Bridge). You'll be responsible for designing and delivering a range of solutions based upon Databricks technologies, primarly on AWS Cloud.
Role & Responsibilities
- Databricks solution design and development
- ETL/ELT and Data Pipeline design
- Stakeholder interaction and requirements gathering
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong Data Pipeline Development experience
- Experience in Databricks solution development (AWS OR Azure Based)
- Eligible for SC Clearance (UK resident for last 5 years minimum)
- Base Salary of up to £75,000
- Performance-related Bonus
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
For this, and other exciting roles in AWS and Azure Data Platform contact Owen Mitchell on 0191 338 7552 or firstname.lastname@example.org in complete confidence.
Nigel Frank are the UK's leading Power BI and Azure Data Platform recruiter, offering more opportunities across the UK than any other. We're also the proud sponsor and supporter of AWS Re:Invent, AWS Community Summit, SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.