Azure Infrastructure Architect -Palm Beach, FL - Permanent
Looking for an experienced Azure Infrastructure Architect who has heavy hands on experience with Azure and knowledge of AWS. If you have hands on architecture experience in your previous role then this would be a great fit for you!
What You Will Do
- Design, plan and implement Azure cloud solutions using a combination of Azure platform (PaaS) and infrastructure services (IaaS).
- Lead and deliver projects that encompass systems architecture, proof-of-concept and deployment services.
- Utilize tools that help automate the deployment of infrastructure.
- Have a passion for learning and staying up to date on emerging trends and technologies
- Become a partner, subject-matter expert and trusted advisor to clients, advising on best-fit technologies and best practices
- Able to speak to enterprise networking, infrastructure, and security topics both in the cloud and on-premise.
- Share knowledge and skills with other consultants throughout the organization.
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of work experience in consulting or project-based environments
- 1+ years of technical or business analyst experience in at least three of the following areas: application development, data and analytics, network topologies and configuration, virtualization, storage management, security, regulatory compliance, operations management, cloud technology delivery, and enterprise data migration
- 1+ years of technical or business analyst experience in at least one of the following platforms: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Services, IBM cloud services, other cloud service platforms, VMWare, Hyper-V, Windows Server, Linux, Splunk, FIM, Java, C#, Python, JSON, or SQL
- 1 + years of work in the following disciplines: Project Management, Risk Management, Change Management, Finance, Marketing, HR, Sales, or Operations
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills
- Confidence to lead meetings with client sponsors, management, and individual contributors
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Salary
For more information, contact me at + 704 247 5568 (ext 5568) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency with over 2,000 live jobs on our website at any one time. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.