*** D365BC (NAV) Implementation Lead - Homebased, £85,000 ***
Over the past year I have been working closely with a Global End User within the Dynamics market to source a senior top ranking Dynamics NAV/D365BC professional to help with their global D365BC implementation. The growth rate of this corporation is vast, they are already a mulit-million company spanning across 140 different counties. Unlike their competitors this client are predicted to double their turnover in 2020, they focus across a range of growing sectors such as eCommerce, energy and utilities.
The client in question not only offers a competitive starting salary but the benefits and training for the position of a Dynamics NAV Senior Consultant at director level. With an expanding national presence, recent multi-million pound investment and enterprise level projects in 2020, this Consultant role is career changing opportunity for any D365 Business Central senior consultant.
This is not an ordinary D365BC role with a Gold Partner, you'd be entering the company at a director level and working across international markets.
This role offers:
- A brilliant based salary - starting at £85,000, experience dependant
- Fantastic company benefits package
- Great company atmosphere and internal progression
- The chance to work on interesting new development projects in NAV/D365BC
This is a great chance for an enthusiastic D365BC Consultant to build on prior experience working alongside end users in innovative environments. You will be representing a well-established organisation who put Dynamics at their centre of their business efficiency's. If you think you offer something different compared with an mundane, everyday Consultant apply now.
Suitable candidates will have:
- Over 10 years' experience in Dynamics NAV Implementations
- Strong comprehension of the Functionality of Dynamics NAV/365BC
- Multi-Module exposure Including; Financials, Trade & Logistics and Projects
- Know the design and architecture of Dynamics NAV/365BC
- Ability to work alongside and support colleagues from a Senior position whilst delivering Dynamics NAV/365BC solutions on end-to-end implementations
The client in question have offices based across the UK - you would be working from home and travelling when required.
Interested? Apply today to secure an interview slot!
Salary and Benefits ranging from £85,000+ Bonus Structure Pension Scheme Openings for further training/ MS Certifications Benefits including 25 days holiday Interview slots available - if you are interested, please get in touch as interviews are happening this week and next.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/360BC market, please contact Imogen DeVille by phone on 0191 4060304 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV/NAV opportunities within the global market.