DevOps Engineers with this client are responsible for developing, testing, supporting and maintaining the tools that allow us to effectively manage thousands of servers and workstations! We are looking for someone to lead the efforts in this area, including working with stakeholders and prioritizing efforts based on technical knowledge.
Here's what we are looking for:
- Programming experience.
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills; ability to understand and analyze complex issues and propose general solutions to them; looks for simple solutions first.
- Agile mindset: able to break larger projects into smaller ones that are delivered iteratively.
- Ability to prioritize work based on cost vs benefit and project timelines.
- Able to communicate well with others that will be using the tools you build and support; this includes asking questions and providing multiple options, letting others know how to use tools you've created and notifying them about updates.
- Desire for automating workstation and server configuration management, customer onboarding and support processes, and other internal processes.
- Passion for finding answers in system configuration, log, and monitoring data and sharing what you've learned with others.
- Comfortable working with our existing toolsets while simultaneously bringing new ideas and approaches into the team.
And, here is some additional info you will want to know:
- Applicant selected will be subject to a criminal, credit, and department of motor vehicles background checks and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- We offer a great benefits package, including 401k matching.
For more information, contact me at + 704 247 5561 (ext 5561) or email me at email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency with over 2,000 live jobs on our website at any one time. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.
We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 1000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively.
I specialize in the Microsoft Azure and DevOps market across the Atlanta region. I understand the need for discretion & am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.